Sep 24 - 2014
Cultural Heritage without Borders (CHwB) office in Kosovo, in cooperation with the Municipality of Rahovec and other central institutions, has drafted Local Cultural Heritage Plan of Rahovec. This plan was drafted under the program of Local Cultural Heritage Plans 2012-2015 conducted in seven different municipalities of Kosovo. One of the priorities of this plan in the municipality of Rahovec is the project "Stimulation through scholarship for students of the municipality of Rahovec in the field of cultural heritage", that hereby announces:
CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
University scholarships are designated for the academic year 2014-2015 for the students of Municipality of Rahovec of undergraduate (bachelor) studies, respectively attending subjects of cultural heritage such as: Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Ethnology, History, etc.
Eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by students:
1. Candidates should be regular students of public universities in Kosovo;
2. Candidates should be in the second year of studies or above;
3. Candidates should not repeat any year of studies;
4. Candidates should have a GPA (grade point average) of studies at least 8.5.
Students who meet the above requirements should submit the following documents:
1. Motivation letter in reference to the interest of student in the field of cultural heritage (max. 1 page A4)
2. Certificate of registered academic year 2014-2014 stating the following:
a) that he/she is a student of second year of studies or above
b) GPA during studies
c) that he/she has no repeated year during studies
3. Certificate of grades (original)
4. A copy of the index with all exams passed
5. Certificate on permanent residence issued by the Municipality of Rahovec
6. Copy of ID
The amount of scholarship will be determined depending on the project budget and the number of selected students to meet the requirements for receiving the scholarship. Students who are in permanent employment relationship may not be the beneficiaries of scholarship. The scholarships are awarded for the time period: 01.09.2014 to 30.06.2015 (for ten months). All completed documents must be submitted to the CHwB office in Kosovo in a sealed envelope holding the note SCHOLARSHIPS RAHOVEC, address: Payton City - Radovan Zogovic Street, no. 8, 10000 Prishtina, Republic of Kosovo. Application deadline until 15.10.2014. The decision of the selection committee will be published on the website www.chwb.org/kosovo.